Crucenia Health Centre for your health and well-being
The Crucenia Health Centre is your expert partner for outpatient treatment, rehabilitation and prevention. It is housed in a spacious modern building in the centre of the spa quarter and is directly connected to the crucenia thermen baths.
An established and experienced team of physiotherapists, balneotherapists and masseurs provide first-class service using ultra-modern treatment methods and therapy equipment at the Crucenia Health Centre. Local brine and radon remedies are combined with the latest forms of therapy. The treatments offered include:
- baths (medicinal water, carbonic acid, bathtub, alternating hot/cold)
- bath additives (pine needles, sparkling water, carbonic acid, brine)
- healing earth body wraps
- fango packs
- massages (partial and full body, lymph drainage, compression bandaging, foot reflex zone, colon, segmental, periosteum, underwater, connective tissue)
- breathing exercises
- physiotherapy (manual therapy, PNF, sling table, equipment-based physiotherapy)
- exercise treatment and physiotherapy in an exercise pool
- inhalation (with medicinal water or inhalation additives as prescribed)
- radon inhalation in the healing tunnel
- cold therapy
The range of services offered by the Crucenia Health Centre is extremely varied and can be tailored to individual requirements.